Stock boot.img needed!

Garymeister

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I've had my One V bootloader unlocked and rooted for some time now. I'd like to install a custom rom and to be safe would like the stock VM boot.img for this phone (I have the stock recovery.img) so that I can recover my nandroid backup of the stock rom if anything were to go wrong with flashing a new ICS/Jellybean rom. Does anyone have a copy of this or know how/where to get it? I remember seeing it in a forum in the past, but it's lost to me now.

kwknott

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I've had my One V bootloader unlocked and rooted for some time now. I'd like to install a custom rom and to be safe would like the stock VM boot.img for this phone (I have the stock recovery.img) so that I can recover my nandroid backup of the stock rom if anything were to go wrong with flashing a new ICS/Jellybean rom. Does anyone have a copy of this or know how/where to get it? I remember seeing it in a forum in the past, but it's lost to me now.

The only link I found for it is dead. I have not been able to find it anywhere. I got the RUU from HTC if I ever need to return to stock.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

kwknott

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Should be able to. Which link did you use cause I couldn't get those either

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

Garymeister

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
No problem, was exactly what I was looking for. I flashed AOKP and then reverted back to stock with deodex boot.img. Risky but it worked :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87