TECNO Camon 15 Air bricked/dead completely

Mikesew1320

Jan 29, 2021
Visit site
I replaced new battery and unlocked bootloader and flashed vbmeta.img and custom recovery.img and I noticed that I dont have Magisk zip on my sdcard and just hit the reboot button and now the device boot into fastboot mode directly and now put the magisk zip on my sdcard and flashed both the images above and unplugged the device. when I try to boot into Recovery, I cant b/c device dead. I used Miracle box 2.82 thunder from here to flash the device.

When I try to flash the whole device ROM, It showing me CPU dead or....

Tried with NCK Pro Box Loader here it just stuck after detecting device and show error after a couple of minutes and Transssion Tool with factory signed firmware and its showing BROM BINDED error.

Remember that I used custom DA File on Miracle and NCK Pro Box Loader!

Unplugged the device battery and tried to flash then..... Miracle kills itself when it reach flashing super partition! Auto exit.

I asked my friend and he said it may be emmc corruption and I should use emmc fixer or replace it but I cant do both b/c I cant find emmc for the device and tool to repair emmc.

Look the screenshots below to see the errors o different flashtools I tried with.

Any help plz.....photo_2023-11-07_07-57-10.jpgphoto_2023-11-07_07-58-41.jpgphoto_2023-11-07_07-58-45.jpg

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to hear about your device. That's a very obscure brand that most people on this forum probably never heard of, much less seen. My suggestion would be to check XDA forums, but there is a good possibility that nobody there has anything for it either. You may need to take it to a repair shop or get a new device.

Reactions: mustang7757

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, @Laura Knotek I was going to suggest XDA too, but it might be better to try wherever you found the root solution. They obviously have heard of the device or they wouldn't have the ROMs and root solution. But yeah I've never heard of that brand and even so I'm not into rooting enough to even think where to begin.

Wish you the best though.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos