Newbie Here to this Forum :) How can I create a home screen folder?

Blazin65

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I signed up on this forum in order to get the FM radio for this phone, that I heard about on another forum.......Hey everyone!!!!!

Let me say right off the bat I am very dissatisfied with this phone after @ 6 months. I won'tt even go into all the complaints. Sorry to bring a bad attitude to the forum. :(

However, the FM radio download that someone else posted is great. I'm sorry I didn't know about it before.

I do have a question for someone though regarding another feature. Somehow I set up a folder on the home screen that I call Favs because I was able to put some apps and a phone contact in the folder. However, I have no idea how the folder was created. It was by accident. And like so many things on this phone, I can't figure out how to create another one.

How can I create another folder to place on the home screen?

Also, I might as well ask another question. I downloaded the FM radio onto a memory card thinking I could load the app from the memory card when I put it back in the phone. But I was unable to find it on the memory card. All that I could see was pictures from the gallery. The work around was that I emailed it to myself and opened from there.

How can I view something on the SD card other than pictures?

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
To answer your question, you create a home screen folder by dragging an app into another app. It will create a folder that you can name. Also, to put that folder onto another homescreen, drag the folder to the side of the screen until it switches to the next screen. Then release it. To view files on an sd card, open up your filesystem and go to the sdcard folder, or to the gallery (that will allow you to view pictures) Welcome to the forums!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

smartiekins

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Welcome :). I have to say that I too am dissatisfied with this phone. I have been very tempted to splash out on something new, but have been holding back because there is nothing hugely grabbing my interest out there, and i'll be eligible for upgrade in a couple of months anyway :)

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I signed up on this forum in order to get the FM radio for this phone, that I heard about on another forum.......Hey everyone!!!!!

Let me say right off the bat I am very dissatisfied with this phone after @ 6 months. I won'tt even go into all the complaints. Sorry to bring a bad attitude to the forum. :(

However, the FM radio download that someone else posted is great. I'm sorry I didn't know about it before.

I do have a question for someone though regarding another feature. Somehow I set up a folder on the home screen that I call Favs because I was able to put some apps and a phone contact in the folder. However, I have no idea how the folder was created. It was by accident. And like so many things on this phone, I can't figure out how to create another one.

How can I create another folder to place on the home screen?

Also, I might as well ask another question. I downloaded the FM radio onto a memory card thinking I could load the app from the memory card when I put it back in the phone. But I was unable to find it on the memory card. All that I could see was pictures from the gallery. The work around was that I emailed it to myself and opened from there.

How can I view something on the SD card other than pictures?

Welcome to the forums!

Sent from a M.O.A.R. Galaxy S3

sellersj27

May 30, 2012
Visit site
Download es file explorer from google play. You don't need root unless you want access to system files. Without root, your file explorer will only show you what's on the SD card. Rooting this phone opens it up to be a good little device. Mine was pretty laggy and now it flies running jb!
Sent from my One V using AC Forums mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress