[HOW TO] Install ClockworkMod (Recovery) on HTC One X!

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I NEED HELP!!!! I flashed Clean Rom to my One X and it got stuck in a boot loop, so I finally figured out how to get to my recovery and I was going to wipe, and restore it and when I went to restore I have nothing!!! So I went to install zip and I also have nothing! So how can I download the rom that was on it which was jellybam, and reinstall it???? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Plug your phone into the pc, while in recovery, go to mount/advanced and mount as USB drive... it should show up on your pc (if it comes up as corrupted, download SD card Formatter, and format it)

If you can drag and drop files once you mount, copy rom from pc (download it to pc if you haven't already) and flash it.. reboot to bootloader and flash boot.img if you have hboot 1.14 (once in bootloader, it should tell you what hboot you have)

Reboot, and let it bootloop once or twice before you decide to force reboot to recovery. It should boot fine though

And for future reference, copy your backups to pc before flashing new Roms... I had the same thing happen before, and have been backing up stuff to pc this way ever since

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch