Truly the best smartphone out there right now...

anon(522296)

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I've had a lot of smartphones and I try them all as a hobby, in fact all the iPhones and now ICS phones. My last phone was a Galaxy Nexus on Verizon (which I enjoyed for six months- a record for me) and I switched carriers to get this One X.

I can't even begin, from the screen, to the social integration how much improved this device is from stock ICS. I absolutely think ICS is the best mobile operating system right now and the HTC Sense overlay makes it even better. The build quality is awesome (not ragging on the nexus but that back "plastic" cover pissed me off) and the device just feels great in your hand. Besides the awesome battery life I'm getting the One X just feels speedier.

Kudos to HTC, just a few bugs to work out and I think it will be perfect, there's no need to crack and flash this thing....

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
I agree with ya love it and I really have not liked a phone as much as I have liked this one.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

fernandez21

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
The only other phone that has ever impressed me as much as this one is my iPhone. the one x just feels like one of those special devices that you still remember fondly years down the road even after you moved on to the latest and greatest.

varsityhacker

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad to see that others like the phone as much as I have. I think the HOX is a great phone from the looks of the device to sense and the display. HTC did a great job with this phone.

neoenigma

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm honestly going to have a hard time giving it up in 2 years. My hope is that HTC puts out a phone with the exact same design as this one with improved specs, screen (if that's even possible), and storage. The design of this phone is just GORGEOUS. I have the white version... and it's a beauty. Feels great to hold it. Build quality feels sturdy yet the phone is light. HTC = wizards.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reahs