BestSkinsEver and HOX

sparkomatic

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the back skin for the HOX from BestSkinsEver today and put it on earlier this morning. The fit is great and thought I'd share some pics with you in case anyone is thinking of ordering from 'em.

First, I don't work for them nor do I know anyone over there. Just a fan here. I use their product all the time for my Apple stuff and was happy to see they had a skin for the HOX.

The back skin comes with pieces that cover the back, the sides and the camera lens. I only put on the large back piece. The pieces for the sides are pretty thin and I figured they wouldn't last long so I just skipped 'em.

Easy to apply and it is a wet application. There are cutouts for the charging points, the camera/flash and the little speaker grill. The skin does not come up all the way to the lens. Hopefully you can see that in the pictures.

Mine's drying right now but I think it's going to give my HOX a little bit of a grip as well when holding it in hand. So far, so good! :D

chrisjcks

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Looking good, let us know how it drys.

I usually out these types of skins on (full body), but at the moment - I'm trying a few cases first :)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

saintforlife

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the back skin for the HOX from BestSkinsEver today and put it on earlier this morning. The fit is great and thought I'd share some pics with you in case anyone is thinking of ordering from 'em.

First, I don't work for them nor do I know anyone over there. Just a fan here. I use their product all the time for my Apple stuff and was happy to see they had a skin for the HOX.

The back skin comes with pieces that cover the back, the sides and the camera lens. I only put on the large back piece. The pieces for the sides are pretty thin and I figured they wouldn't last long so I just skipped 'em.

Easy to apply and it is a wet application. There are cutouts for the charging points, the camera/flash and the little speaker grill. The skin does not come up all the way to the lens. Hopefully you can see that in the pictures.

Mine's drying right now but I think it's going to give my HOX a little bit of a grip as well when holding it in hand. So far, so good! :D
How thick are the skins? Does it make the phone easier to handle? Does it feel well and grippy in the hands?

sparkomatic

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Cashinout, if you put all the skins on (sides, front and back), it might prevent scratches if you dropped you phone. But it's definitely not going to provide as much protection as case would in a fall.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

sparkomatic

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
How thick are the skins? Does it make the phone easier to handle? Does it feel well and grippy in the hands?

Maybe a mm thick? I'm not sure exactly but super thin!

Yeah, I think it makes the phone easier to handle. It gives the back just enough grip so holding it in one hand is much easier. Before, through phone felt a bit slippery in my hand.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Had mine on for 3 days now and love it. Had 3 small bubbles that went away the day after application. Used baby shampoo lol. Also fits the screen well enough to not get in the way of my Cimo TPU case and cause lift. Just have to apply it right.

I'd get it again over my old Zagg ones.

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the recommendation, I might give it a try. I get to keep the stock look on my white ONE X and still have protection against scratches.

puffski

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
It looks really great! The clear is nice. I actually have a black carbon fiber backing and I love it to, but if it ever peels off I'm definitely getting the clear skin! Thanks for the post :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devboilol