Google Hangouts & Voice Quality

mooechili

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Tried a couple of G Hangouts using the HOX. Voice quality using HOX is not good, cuts in and out and is pretty much unintelligible most of the time, though in short intervals is good. Anyone else experience this? All of using using iPads, notebooks, iPhones and Android and all are good, but the HOX, at this point, is not worth using. Anyone else experience this?

mooechili

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Just tried another Hangout, this time initially voice quality was great for the first time..then the microphone didn't work..mic was on so that was not the problem..turned it off and on and didn't solve the problem. Anyone else have problems with Hangouts?

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
The hangout experience on phones isn't the greatest. Audio issues will probably always happen due to the noise cancelling features of the phones. It was the same on the SGSII.

mooechili

May 14, 2011
Visit site
I have no problems with my NS4G, others use iPhone with good results. From what I can see now, HOX is useless for Hangouts.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I had nothing but complaints about audio quality, echoing, and feedback when using the SGSII. I haven't tried on the One X, though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo