Sometimes, maybe once a day or so, my screen loses drag sensitivity. i.e. if I try to scroll up/down in an app (like Gmail), it won't work - instead the screen registers my drag as a touch/click. It's most noticable on the unlock screen - takes a few attempts to drag the circle upward.

It goes away after I click the display on/off several times. Not a big deal, but kind of annoying. My previous One X did not have this issue, but the new one I received (swapped it out at AT&T) does. Weird.
    06-12-2012 04:58 PM
    on the market, get a screen testing app and see if you do have digitizer issues..
    06-12-2012 05:49 PM
    Is there a specific app you could recommend? I tried a couple but they just test how the display looks...
    06-12-2012 05:53 PM
    Check out "Phone Tester". That one has a touch-test.
    06-13-2012 11:08 AM
    06-13-2012 11:57 AM
    Interesting - my device only registers 2 fingers. Is that normal? 3 or more, it still only shows 2 dots (but they don't disappear like they do if I just use 2 fingers).

Edit - ah I see, needed to enable an option in the settings to allow 3+ fingers.
    06-13-2012 12:10 PM
    Weird, this issue only seems to happen when my phone is charging and near 95% or higher. Once I unplug it, the issue disappears quickly, within a few seconds. The app sniffs recommended is helpful - it shows how dragging registers as several touches rather than an actual drag. Very weird.
    06-13-2012 01:49 PM
    I've had that same issue, but only when using the bookmark widget. Once I removed the widget the problem went away.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
    06-13-2012 03:39 PM
    The only touch issue I've seen is when playing Draw Something. It seems that the screen cannot keep up with fast movement as when coloring a section in (think scribbling). Happens when trying to spell something too. Best example, when trying to write a lowercase 'e' it usually ends up looking like a circle unless I go slow.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
    06-13-2012 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD