Alarm Dock Suggestions

bawboh86

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I have been looking into getting a nice speaker/alarm dock for my HTC One X. I've looked at these:
Philips AS140/37 Fidelio Docking
iHome iC50 Space Saver FM Stereo Alarm Clock

Neither of these seem too terribly satisfactory, although I did look at the iHome iC50 in an AT&T store the other day and it SEEMS cool, but the reviews are so mediocre that I'm afraid I won't be satisfied. The Philips one has better reviews, although the bluetooth issues it causes (as found in the reviews) seems worrisome and annoying.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good alarm dock or any input on either of the above?

Gamer_Radar

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
i've always had good luck with iHome product's when I had my iPhone if that helps.. idk tho with Android Phones...Phillip's seems to be diving into Android accessories lately aswell, never heard anything great about them tho

Iamdunne

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
I have been looking into getting a nice speaker/alarm dock for my HTC One X. I've looked at these:
Philips AS140/37 Fidelio Docking
iHome iC50 Space Saver FM Stereo Alarm Clock

Neither of these seem too terribly satisfactory, although I did look at the iHome iC50 in an AT&T store the other day and it SEEMS cool, but the reviews are so mediocre that I'm afraid I won't be satisfied. The Philips one has better reviews, although the bluetooth issues it causes (as found in the reviews) seems worrisome and annoying.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good alarm dock or any input on either of the above?

Bought the jawbone big jam box that uses blue tooth from my AT&T store was $300 but sound is great. I personally don't use it with my alarm because my phone has sufficient sound to wake me up.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

glitchgod

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Philips is nice but the app for it sucks

Do not get the philips app. It stays running in the background (battery drain), doesn't save setting, tries to push own music app like crazy, and has horrible displays....

0/10

Sent from my Desire HD using Android Central Forums

bawboh86

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I pulled the trigger on the iHome today at a local store. It's nice, but the app is useless (it's just another alarm app). So, it'll boost the sound from my phone, but I'll still have to hit "snooze" on the phone, not the alarm. Oh well, it'll sit all right (no perfect, but there's room to play with the cables) and should be a sufficient replacement for my 100 year old alarm clock.

Edit: By play, I mean that I can play around with how it's docked to help make it more secure. Should have thought about my word choice there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch