Belt pouch suggestions?

DWS44

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Glad to see I'm not the only one left who likes using a belt clip/pouch! :D Should anyone else stumble into this post, I'd also recommend this belt pouch:

Amazon.com: Monaco Vertical Carrying Case for HTC EVO 4G LTE: Cell Phones & Accessories

Very nice quality pouch. I've had it for several months w/ my old Evo LTE, and now use it with the One, which easily fits in it as well. Fits like a glove! Easy to remove the phone, yet holds it well enough not to have to worry about it falling out. To me, its been nice not to have to unhook a velcro or magnetic closure constantly to pull the phone out.

stesyl

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I use this one from the Sprint store. Has the sprint logo on the magnetic flap. Works great for me. I have the Spigen Ultra thin air case on it and it fits in nicely. Also has a swiveling clip which i wanted.

Attachments

• ccu7611v_l.gif
    ccu7611v_l.gif
    19.1 KB · Views: 55

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I have used Horizontal belt pouches for my phones for about about 6 years. In my opinion, this Monaco pouch is by far the best ever! Real leather, perfect fit, and the clip stays on the belt. This HTC 4G lte version fits the HTC One perfect. I never could get used to pocket carrying. Monaco Horizontal Carrying Case for HTC EVO 4G LTE 30982

Thanks! I've been looking for a pouch that was horizontal.

Sent from my HTCONE using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Dismaster

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
I prefer horizontal belt pouches myself. I could not find one that has a velcro closure that fits the HTC One, and I don't use the magnetic closures if at all possible. I had a bad experience with a magnetic closure not staying securely closed. The vertical puch suits me fine for now. I initially bought a horizontal case advsertised as for the HTC One but the fit was so tight it activates the power button when inside it.

So I take it by some of the comments not many folks use belt pouches these days? So what do people use? People I know a lot of times just put the phone in their pockets, front or even back. I can't imagine putting my phone in my back pocket with the danger of sitting on it, and the front pocket with keys and coins etc that might scratch the screen...

DWS44

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I've been doing the belt clip/holster thing since way back in the old Moto Startac days...always worked the best for me. I carried horizontal style pouches for years until I got the Evo LTE. Once the phone got this tall, I figured I'd try a vertical case, and have really been happy with how well it fits with a taller phone. I once briefly tried keeping phones in my pocket like the "cool kids", but just wasn't comfortable to me, regardless of the scratch factor...and that was with a much smaller phone than what we're all carrying nowadays. For those that like to carry phones in their pocket, more power to them...just doesn't work for me!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11