Does there seem to be more issues with the black.or the silver?

les7699

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I've read a few comments that lead me to believe there are more problems with the silver Ones. Would love your feedback

TimmyB

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I've read a few comments that lead me to believe there are more problems with the silver Ones. Would love your feedback

I hadn't seen that, myself. Could it be that there are about 1000 silver ones out for every 1 black one, simply because of supply issues? I'm wondering if there just isn't even a true representative sample out, yet, for the black one.

Peter Venkman

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Remember that the black ones, for the most part, were manufactured after 2-3 batches of the silver ones went global. They also had issues with the black anodization of the aluminum. This allowed HTC to fine-tune the black ones and theoretically "perfect" them to have fewer issues. Same parts, same software, but after ironing out the initial stumbling blocks of the silver ones.

les7699

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Remember that the black ones, for the most part, were manufactured after 2-3 batches of the silver ones went global. They also had issues with the black anodization of the aluminum. This allowed HTC to fine-tune the black ones and theoretically "perfect" them to have fewer issues. Same parts, same software, but after ironing out the initial stumbling blocks of the silver ones.
That's what I assumed but wanted to see if it was just me noticing or if it really seemed to be happening.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty