- 06-14-2013, 09:20 PM #2
- 06-15-2013, 11:32 AM #3
- 06-15-2013, 11:38 AM #4
- 06-15-2013, 12:32 PM #5
- 1,793 Posts
- 06-15-2013, 05:41 PM #6
- 06-15-2013, 11:30 PM #7
- 08-14-2013, 05:50 PM #8
- 08-20-2013, 11:44 AM #9
- 116 Posts
Re: Waterproof cases?
It is a shame that it is all the third party accessory makers that just don't want to spend the time or money on developing cases for this phone. It is not a Samsung nor iPhone companies like Otterbox probably don't to invest in it. This is just a shame, and it shows how two companies monopolize the market. I was thinking of using the Joy Bubbleshield for my HTC One to use while at the pool and maybe beach. The packaging does state that it is a IPX5 rating for waterproof, which researching this means that it can handle a little bit of water.
It's a shame since it kind of forces you to either choose a samsung or an iphone if you want anytype of accessory. Even though they are better phones out there, if it is not the manufacturer making the niche cases then we will probably never see these type of cases.
- 10-01-2013, 07:29 PM #10
- 10-14-2013, 04:20 PM #11
- By DroidRage79 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 10Last Post: 07-04-2013, 08:05 AM
- By lizards4444 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2012, 02:59 PM
- By af250xxl in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 01-18-2012, 06:51 PM
- By DJAlmix in forum Bionic AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2011, 09:14 AM
- By jheiii in forum HTC EVO 3D AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2011, 10:53 AM