Should I get this phone even months after its out

android jack

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I had seen many commercials of this and when I saw it at the store I liked it. Unfortunately my contract ends in December if I am correct. Should I get this phone or one to come out by then?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
All depends on what your looking for.

Aside from what we know about right now like the Moto X and newly announced devices today (mentioned on the blog) at best we MIGHT see or hear about a new Nexus before year end. Otherwise I really believe we won't see any real new " flagship " devices from HTC or the rest of the big OEM's until the New Year as most of them have already released their current flagships for 2013.

I personally am new to the HTC One and loving every minute of it.

andog88

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
well specs wise, the htc one is built to last for the next 2-3 years so its not like the htc one will start being laggy and crap compared to another phone that comes out this year or next year. you'll be in good hands with the One even in december

htc one, s4, and moto x are the flagship phones out right now. the phones that are coming out this year are the iphone 5s, LG G2, nexus 5 and the Note 3.

wanted198

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
That's an awkward situation. Hold out if you can on monthly sim-only deals with your current phone, then get a 2014 flagship which'll probably be around jan-april 2014.

android jack

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for all the suggestions, maybe I should of stated, if it matters, my current phone. I currently have the HTC Rezound. And I will take all suggestions into consideration.

hodan

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
The One is flat out awesome. You won't be disappointed.

There will always be a better phone on the way. Go test em out in store.

Posted via Android Central App

Gdauti1981

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I've had this phone for 5 months now and if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't buy it. Now don't get me wrong, I love the build, the speakers and the display, but the battery life is just terrible...and to make things worse, it takes so long to fully charge.

I plan on unloading soon for the Note 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez