Ringer volume rattle/pop

kiki0646

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had my HTC one too long and recently noticed when I went to adjust the ringer volume (with the rocker button, not in settings) it makes this little pop like sound after each beep. The louder I turn it the more noticeable it becomes. As far as I can tell it only does this when I adjust the ringer volume. I don't hear it after videos or listening to only while setting the volume via the button.

I'm wondering if any or how many of you have this issue?

apastrophe

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
It is basically an idea of how loud your phone would ring. The little pop you get gives an idea of how loud the default ringer would ring. In case you adjust media volume, it won't pop. That is a feature to keep you at ease and avoid embarrassment in unavoidable situations :)

kiki0646

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't think I was clear in my description.
It goes beep when I adjust the volume I get that. A beep for each time I press the volume rocker up or down that gets louder or softer depending. I know that's standard HTC one thing that they all do. That isn't the issue.

There is however AFTER each beep, slight rattle like pop sound that lasts only a second. Anyone emcee experiencing this?