Best Messaging App?
I have tried Handcent and Go SMS briefly, settings are awkward to customize.
HTC One stock is OK but very little options to customize bubbles/background.
Using Textra and seems smoother. Emoji works well here too.
What works for you all?
One over the other?
- 02-07-2014, 10:05 AM #2
- 02-07-2014, 01:17 PM #3
- 02-07-2014, 02:40 PM #4
- 02-07-2014, 03:36 PM #5
Re: Best Messaging App?
I've just recently switched over to Evolve, and so far I've really enjoyed it. I used to use Handcent all the time, but at some point it became very difficult to pull in Facebook contact photos. Evolve does this very easily.
Sent from my HTCONE using TapatalkSprint Customer since 2003, 5 lines, currently loving my HTC One. Previous phones - Samsung Galaxy S3, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G, HTC Hero, BB Tour, BB Curve, BB Pearl, Palm Centro, LG-Muziq, Katana DLX, LG 550, Sanyo MM 5600, Sanyo 8200, Sanyo 8100
- 02-07-2014, 04:02 PM #6
- By GS4Bob in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 12Last Post: 03-09-2014, 09:45 AM
- By GravityMan in forum Moto GReplies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2014, 04:43 AM
- By m147 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2014, 11:03 AM
- By marktrav44 in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2014, 09:48 AM
- By cinq labs in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2014, 09:07 AM