I really DONT like this phone

lherch

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I've had just about every phone Verizon has (BB 957, 6230, 7230, 7750, BB Pearl; Samsung Omnia; BB STORM; BB Curve (Pink); Droid 1; Eris; Droid X; Samsung Fascinate; i*hone; HTC Thunderbolt; Incredible 2; BB 9930; HTC Trophy WM7; BB 9850; LG Revolution; Droid Bionic and now the HTC Rhyme.

I've rooted, jailbroken and loaded leaked lots of leaked OS's on all of them, so I do know a little about phones. This is not just a chicks phone.

It has the coolest features, the dock/speakerphone/speaker this is cool. Headphone are great, works great, and has a great signal. It comes with 2.3.4 so what's not to like. (Plum color, I know but a cover is going to fix that if you don't like plum!) Maybe its not a super phone, but it sure is filling all my needs so far. Just my two cents worth for those that were wondering about this phone.

UPDATE: While the dock thing was cool, that was the only good thing about this phone. Every call I made or answered, I dropped. The music player started skipping after the second day. The battery was worse than the Thunderbolt! Needless to say, I sold the phone and have since gone back to my Incredible 2. Good luck!

Last edited:

BBEgo

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
It's the ultimate 'chick' phone. Cute, fancy eye-catching interface (Sense 3.5), easy to use, takes good pics, It's a great Facebook phone... What's not to like?

Sent from my Business Gingersense 3.5 V2 Incredible using Tapatalk

lherch

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: I really like this phone

It's the ultimate 'chick' phone. Cute, fancy eye-catching interface (Sense 3.5), easy to use, takes good pics, It's a great Facebook phone... What's not to like?

Take a Sharpie to it and you've got another color!!! It really is cool and the speaker/dock is loud!!! I'm not a big FB'er, but I do read my books, text, talk and surf the internet. Like I said, just my two cents worth. By the way, I'm over 40, so I'm not actually a "chick" anymore:(:'(! I'm a phone junkie!!!

BBEgo

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
40 is the new 30. :D
My girl is 40, and she's one good-lookin' chick. She rocks the Rhyme too, by the way.