- 11-01-2015, 09:37 PM #76
- 1 Posts
Re: vivid froze on white htc screen
let me start by saying that I have NO IDEA what I'm doing. when I plug in the usb my phone reads fasboot usb but a message pops up on computer that reads that it does not recognize device.
your link is not compatible with my operating system. I went to the htc website and installed a bunch of stuff for htc sync and ruu. the ruu won't open because my phone isn't connected but the instructions to connect through htc sync requires that I go to the settings on my phone, which I cant because of the white screen..... What do I do?
- By dkw7 in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2011, 03:55 AM
- By kixazz2529 in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 09-06-2011, 12:08 PM
- By jkeene81 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 11-30-2010, 07:53 PM
- By jkeene81 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2010, 06:40 PM
- By in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM