Turn off vibration when my call gets connected when I call someone

Kmnpl

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
I want to turn off the little vibration when my call gets connected when I call someone. As far as I know, I unchecked all the options whatsoever concerning vibration in the settings and sounds options.

So, is it possible to turn this off? If so, what are the options? Is there an app for this? Or maybe I must "root" my phone to get maybe more options, and perhaps there's an option for that too? Or the most extreme messure, take the vibration-part out of the phone?

All advise is welcome! thanks!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I assume you just don't want your phone to vibrate during a call? There should be an option to 'block' notifications while in-call in your Phone app settings (at least it's there for the devices I've owned). If there isn't, then you might be able to do this with automation apps like Tasker or IFTTT (not sure if you'll need root for this, but I don't think so). Basically you tell those apps to do something when something else happens, in this case, to turn your phone to Silent mode when you are in a call and to turn it back to its original state once you end the call.