Low FM radio volume in headphones

JAKUB TRAVNICEK

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
Hello, I have this great phone -Huawei ascend mate 7- only two days, but unfortunately, if I use FM radio the sound coming out from headphones is very low compare to sound from mp3 player. Can I ask someone who has the same phone, is the max level of the fm radio volume same as mp3 player or ist lower? Thank You.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I have this great phone -Huawei ascend mate 7- only two days, but unfortunately, if I use FM radio the sound coming out from headphones is very low compare to sound from mp3 player. Can I ask someone who has the same phone, is the max level of the fm radio volume same as mp3 player or ist lower? Thank You.

Welcome to Android Central!

Do you have the headphones plugged all the way it/ Do you get a loud volume warning when you are turning it up?

JAKUB TRAVNICEK

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
Hello, Thank You for You reply. Yes they are plugged all the way down and yes I do get the warning. Iam really unhhapy about it. I love the phone and I like to listen the radio a lot. Looks like I need to send it back for reclamation. Today I compared it whit Huawei G7 and the sound is much much louder.
Any Ideas please?? Thank You.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello, Thank You for You reply. Yes they are plugged all the way down and yes I do get the warning. Iam really unhhapy about it. I love the phone and I like to listen the radio a lot. Looks like I need to send it back for reclamation. Today I compared it whit Huawei G7 and the sound is much much louder.
Any Ideas please?? Thank You.

Does the app you are using have it's own volume control?