volume turns down itself when listen on full sound through phone speakers

uogukremas

Oct 30, 2022
Visit site
I listen to music on max volume through from my phone not through headphones, why does sound automatically go down itself? decrease from full sound to 75% after 10min while 10min plays on max sound from phone speakers. Well, do you know the limit when the headphones are plugged in so that the hearing can understand - or do you increase the volume to the maximum. Could it be that the phone itself senses that it is too loud? Because when I hold my arms on the bottom a little warm near the speaker. I hear for the first time that the speaker reduces the volume due to the heat, not the first time I have encountered this. why turning down volume itself???

Mr Bojangles1

Oct 29, 2019
Visit site
I listen to music on max volume through from my phone not through headphones, why does sound automatically go down itself? decrease from full sound to 75% after 10min while 10min plays on max sound from phone speakers. Well, do you know the limit when the headphones are plugged in so that the hearing can understand - or do you increase the volume to the maximum. Could it be that the phone itself senses that it is too loud? Because when I hold my arms on the bottom a little warm near the speaker. I hear for the first time that the speaker reduces the volume due to the heat, not the first time I have encountered this. why turning down volume itself???

Go to your phone settings and use the search bar at the top. Search for words like volume or limiter.

Something else to try is to put your phone in safe mode to see if it also happens then. If it stops doing it then it's most likely an app you downloaded. If it does it still then it's either a setting, a broken button, or other hardware/software problem. But it sounds more like a setting that drops it from 100 to 75. That makes sense to not cause hearing damage listening too long at max volume.

Another thing to check is to take a flashlight and look at the gaps around the volume buttons and see if it needs to be cleaned out. Pocket lint and other stuff can build up over time.

uogukremas

Oct 30, 2022
Visit site
Go to your phone settings and use the search bar at the top. Search for words like volume or limiter.

Something else to try is to put your phone in safe mode to see if it also happens then. If it stops doing it then it's most likely an app you downloaded. If it does it still then it's either a setting, a broken button, or other hardware/software problem. But it sounds more like a setting that drops it from 100 to 75. That makes sense to not cause hearing damage listening too long at max volume.

Another thing to check is to take a flashlight and look at the gaps around the volume buttons and see if it needs to be cleaned out. Pocket lint and other stuff can build up over time.

buttons are not damage. when listening from speakears phone is not limited anything when i turn on maximum volume. if i plugged headphones i got warn title not use max sound because damage ears. i turn off limit sound from phone settings. problem not gone. :)

Mr Bojangles1

Oct 29, 2019
Visit site
buttons are not damage. when listening from speakears phone is not limited anything when i turn on maximum volume. if i plugged headphones i got warn title not use max sound because damage ears. i turn off limit sound from phone settings. problem not gone. :)

Because headphones at Max volume is horrible for you lol. You're pointing speakers directly in your ears and sealing them in basically lol. When you're in the volume limiter settings is there an option to set a volume limit pin? I know there is on the s22. If you do can you set the limit at Max and add a pin so it can't be changed without the pin?

uogukremas

Oct 30, 2022
Visit site
Because headphones at Max volume is horrible for you lol. You're pointing speakers directly in your ears and sealing them in basically lol. When you're in the volume limiter settings is there an option to set a volume limit pin? I know there is on the s22. If you do can you set the limit at Max and add a pin so it can't be changed without the pin?

but i not listening on headphones. so why talking about headphones limit? i play on phone speakers. and when i hit volme max it doesnt show limit warning : ) you understand? on all phones no warning when you set max volume when playing music when headphones NOT CONNECTED.... when i listening music - volume max , after 10min lower to 75% volume. why is lower?? speakers warm?:D i LAUGHT now. l o l

uogukremas

Oct 30, 2022
Visit site

Mr Bojangles1

Oct 29, 2019
Visit site
but i not listening on headphones. so why talking about headphones limit? i play on phone speakers. and when i hit volme max it doesnt show limit warning : ) you understand? on all phones no warning when you set max volume when playing music when headphones NOT CONNECTED.... when i listening music - volume max , after 10min lower to 75% volume. why is lower?? speakers warm?:D i LAUGHT now. l o l

I said the headphones because it makes sense why there is that setting on your phone, headphones have nothing to do with the rest of what i said. You're obviously not getting what I'm trying to say lol. I asked if you can set a volume limit pin on your phone where the volume limit setting is? I'm asking because the pin is for you to set the limit for yourself. So if you have the option to set a pin I was asking if you can move the volume limit closer to Max volume and set the pin so that the limit is smaller. Understand?

uogukremas

Oct 30, 2022
Visit site
I said the headphones because it makes sense why there is that setting on your phone, headphones have nothing to do with the rest of what i said. You're obviously not getting what I'm trying to say lol. I asked if you can set a volume limit pin on your phone where the volume limit setting is? I'm asking because the pin is for you to set the limit for yourself. So if you have the option to set a pin I was asking if you can move the volume limit closer to Max volume and set the pin so that the limit is smaller. Understand?

yeah, but it was disabled option not turned on when lower volume from spekears when i listen music from phone speakers not headphones :) :)

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Do you use power saving mode?

Mr Bojangles1

Oct 29, 2019
Visit site
yeah, but it was disabled option not turned on when lower volume from spekears when i listen music from phone speakers not headphones :) :)

I know it wasn't turned on, that was my first question. I've asked the same question twice now and you completely ignored it.... Go to that setting... Move the volume slider all the way to the right... Then set a pin... Then play your audio at the highest level and see if it still drops...

uogukremas

Oct 30, 2022
Visit site
I know it wasn't turned on, that was my first question. I've asked the same question twice now and you completely ignored it.... Go to that setting... Move the volume slider all the way to the right... Then set a pin... Then play your audio at the highest level and see if it still drops...

why turn on and slide down when its off now????

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
aimp, samsung music player. :)
Is smart volume toggle on in settings of Samsung music app?
840ff83cd49afd15663d5a6d5a438d0e.jpg

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

Mr Bojangles1

Oct 29, 2019
Visit site
why turn on and slide down when its off now????

I didn't say slide down I said slide up. Because looking at what I saw it looked like the default was set at about 75% which is what you said it was dropping down to. If you don't want to try it then that's fine, but ruling things out is part of the process to figure out what is happening

uogukremas

Oct 30, 2022
Visit site
I didn't say slide down I said slide up. Because looking at what I saw it looked like the default was set at about 75% which is what you said it was dropping down to. If you don't want to try it then that's fine, but ruling things out is part of the process to figure out what is happening
but it not option in speakers. its shows on headphones:) not phone speakers

uogukremas

Oct 30, 2022
Visit site