All these quirks, little incompatibilities and strange little behaviors

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I have found all sorts of quirks and issues with apps and this phone. I honestly don't understand what causes these. LastPass' usage access keeps turning off. Macrodroid just stopped being able to read incoming texts. I can't use MightyText anymore. None of this happened on my previous phones nor is it happening on my currently active tablets.

I have seen developers fix things "for Huawei phones." I've also seen statements like that for Samsung phones.

I am finding it all very annoying. These little things are the only notable downside for this phone. Can anyone shed any light on why this happens? The big picture?

rjl2

May 4, 2010
Visit site
For LastPass I had to set to exempt from optimization to get it to work properly:

Settings, Apps, Gear Icon (bottom of the screen), Special Access, Exempt from Battery Optimization

Select "All Apps", find Lastpass and set to "Allow".

Can't help with the other stuff, though I agree the phone has some quirky behaviors.

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
For LastPass I had to set to exempt from optimization to get it to work properly:

Settings, Apps, Gear Icon (bottom of the screen), Special Access, Exempt from Battery Optimization

Select "All Apps", find Lastpass and set to "Allow".

Were you experiencing that problem where it wouldn't maintain correct permissions to fill in passwords?

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone had this issue?

It happened to me 3 nights in a row. I fell asleep with my phone charging in my bed. Sometime during the night, I woke up, picked up my phone to see it was charged at 100%, I clicked the power button to see the time and my phone restarted on its own. Last time it happened was a week ago.

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had this issue?

It happened to me 3 nights in a row. I fell asleep with my phone charging in my bed. Sometime during the night, I woke up, picked up my phone to see it was charged at 100%, I clicked the power button to see the time and my phone restarted on its own. Last time it happened was a week ago.

Nope. If I did, I would add it to this list. Weird.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38