Huawei P9 lite Dual

Vanessa99beauty

Jan 12, 2017
Visit site
Hello everyone! Sorry if that's the wrong place to submit that question but I did not find a sub-forum for that phone. Anyways, I'm about to buy the Huawei P9 lite (even though I'm still kinda worry for the high sar, but I don't talk much on phone so yeah) and more specific, the Dual edition-or at least I wanted so. I don't have a second Sim but here's why I was thinking about Dual phone:
1. I read that you can not insect a microSd in the Single sim phone (I don't know if that's true)
2. Just in case that I travel abroad one day, I will have the possibility to keep contact with everybody. Or if my job requires I will have two numbers in one phone.
So, I was ready to buy the dual, while I will use it with one Sim card and put in the second slot my microSd for more space. Until I talked my cousin who is in phones and stuff and told me that I will have got many problems like problems in signal so I should never take a dual phone.
I was wondering if you can help me decide. Thank you in advance.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I'm not sure if there is a single SIM version. This review only mentions the dual SIM: Huawei P9 lite review: On a diet - GSMArena.com. Like many other phones these days, the 2nd SIM tray slot is hybrid, so you can either put a 2nd SIM there or a microSD (not both).

I'm not aware of signal problems with dual SIM phones, but another thing to remember is that the 2nd SIM slot often only supports 2G, not 3G or 4G.

Vanessa99beauty

Jan 12, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I'm not sure if there is a single SIM version. This review only mentions the dual SIM: Huawei P9 lite review: On a diet - GSMArena.com. Like many other phones these days, the 2nd SIM tray slot is hybrid, so you can either put a 2nd SIM there or a microSD (not both).

I'm not aware of signal problems with dual SIM phones, but another thing to remember is that the 2nd SIM slot often only supports 2G, not 3G or 4G.

Thank you! Yeah there is a single sim phone. : Χωρίς τίτλο.png

So what do you suggest me to take?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olalekan45