Help, I Deleted an important file on huawei ascend y210d

Zero OO

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

okay, here's the thing, i Rooted my Huawei Ascend Y210D (Black)
now i have deleted some system apps, now i have deleted something that has hw or hwai (or maybe not , i really deleted many junks), i think its part of the company's customization (maybe not)
now i receive many message, but its like somehow China language, now i turn off my cp, unfortunately i could turn it on, but it keeps showing the logo together with its animation, its stuck on that, now i tried the factory reset, it worked but when i click the manage applications i recieve com.setting.application has stopped and also received com.process.android something like that has stopped. i could still download
now i installed an application, and i shut down my phone, when i woked up, and i opened it, it keeps showing the logo with the animation again,
I Didnt back up nor cant find a proper rom for this because maybe its just released somehow like april

Thanks, Any Suggestion is appriciated

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

okay, here's the thing, i Rooted my Huawei Ascend Y210D (Black)
now i have deleted some system apps, now i have deleted something that has hw or hwai (or maybe not , i really deleted many junks), i think its part of the company's customization (maybe not)
now i receive many message, but its like somehow China language, now i turn off my cp, unfortunately i could turn it on, but it keeps showing the logo together with its animation, its stuck on that, now i tried the factory reset, it worked but when i click the manage applications i recieve com.setting.application has stopped and also received com.process.android something like that has stopped. i could still download
now i installed an application, and i shut down my phone, when i woked up, and i opened it, it keeps showing the logo with the animation again,
I Didnt back up nor cant find a proper rom for this because maybe its just released somehow like april

Thanks, Any Suggestion is appriciated

Unless you can find the stock file and flash it, I think you may have a future paperweight on your hands. There is no 'Undo Delete' on Androids. Once it's gone, it's gone.
In the future, I would highly suggest using Titanium Backup, and freezing apps as opposed to deleting them. Or, you can try to flash a custom ROM like Cyanogen, that is probably your only hope if you can't find the stock ROM.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch