Sense 3.0, ....

DibDab

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Okay... short story. Never rooted a phone, am computer literate so I can figure it out quite quickly. Not something that scares me. I want Sense 3.0. What is a good working ROM to where I can get it? I have to have my GPS and Camera working on my phone. They are on the top of the list of things I need. Other things I'm okay working around. What would you all suggest as a good Rom? I <3 my inc2, just wanting something new to play with and enjoy, and the ability to screen shot would be fun too.

Reactions: ryanm79

lt thistle

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure what to recommend for sense 3. But if you wanted a good 3.5 ROM I would suggest mikrunny. And there are now some sense 4 roms now that are running really nice.

Sent from my HTC Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2

ryanm79

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Okay... short story. Never rooted a phone, am computer literate so I can figure it out quite quickly. Not something that scares me. I want Sense 3.0. What is a good working ROM to where I can get it? I have to have my GPS and Camera working on my phone. They are on the top of the list of things I need. Other things I'm okay working around. What would you all suggest as a good Rom? I <3 my inc2, just wanting something new to play with and enjoy, and the ability to screen shot would be fun too.

I'm running sense 3.0 with GB 2.3.5 on inspire 4g Google android revolution hd. Runs great and everything runs as it should. They also have install guide for sense 3.5. Hope it helps.

DibDab

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Thanks you two. I haven't looked into the 3.5, or 4. I saw a video of the 3 and was in love and didn't look to see if there was others. Guess I need to do a little more homework now :p

djaquez21

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
The best Sense 3.0 ROM I had ran was Virtuous Unity v2.39..

But that ROM is really old, especially considering all the newer stuff that has been released like Sense 3.5, Sense 3.6 and 4.0.