Car Mount And Other Accessories

thepryo

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I Have been looking for a nice looking car dock for some time now until recently I discovered while playing around with my friends car dock that he uses for his iPhone 3Gs my Incredible Fit just perfectly in it. He has the Griffin WindowSeat mount ( Griffin Technology: WindowSeat - Windshield Mount for iPhone & iPod touch ). After I discovered this I started wondering if there were any "useful" accessories for the iPhone that also worked for the Incredible?

SpartanDroid

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Can you take some pics? I would really like to see some pictures of the car mount fitting the INC. I have been looking for a car mount that isn't universal and haven't found a good one like this or the droid one.

thepryo

May 29, 2010
Visit site
@SpartanDroid I will take pics of it as soon as i get another digital camera, but it fits just like the 3Gs

@Quazme ProClip is awesome I have the mount for my Sirius unit

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah as soon as I get back from vacation next month I plan on order the full deal from them for my phone. Don't have time to install it right now due to work and time constraints. (trying to get everything done so I don't have to worry about anyone while I'm out of town for two weeks ;))

rcdeck

Jul 1, 2009
www.deckertdesigns.com
i got a universal car dock from bestbuy which is nice. I had the one built for the incredible first but the clip snapped and VZW would not replaced it... $30 down the drain and on top of that with the belt clip built for the incredible you cannot have a case to protect it.

the one from best buy has the squeeze sized with cushion so i have a case on it and i can clip it to my windshield, and it has a hardcore suction cup... win win in my books :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rabruslik