Micro SDHC Advice

Hitch_Itch

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Im Tired of dealing with the space constraints of my 4 gig San Disk card.
Im looking for a 16g card, seems a tougher task then I thought.
Best Buy doesn't sell crap for micro sd, New egg has some, but if you read the reviews it leaves me scratching my head.
I do like Newegg and I wish Best Buy sold something worth buying since I have a 45 day no hassle return with them.
The only brand I have ever owned is San Disk and they seem to be way to expensive compared to other brands now

Newegg has some good deals on a

A Data16gig class 10 card for $29
Kingston 16gig class 4 card for $26
PNY 16gig class 10 card for $28

I here class 4 is to slow and class 10 has a lot of errors and class 6 is a sweet spot, but class 6 cards are hard to come by, no many out there.
Any Suggestions would be Great
Newegg link to the 16gig micro sdhc cards-Newegg.com - Computer Hardware, Flash Memory & Readers, Flash Memory, Micro SDHC, 16GB

Thanks
Hitch

crondable

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
For a phone a class 4 is just fine considering our phones can't even utilize the speed increases of a class 10. A class 6, maybe.

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I've got a 16GB SanDisk and I've never had a problem with my SD. Not sure what class it is and I can report it doesn't play 720p video back very smoothly but then, it's a phone, not an iMax theater. I don't remember what I paid for it (it was a year and a half ago) but it's been worth every bit of storage.

tmettler5

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I am on my second PNY 16GB Class 4...and it sucks, too. I have a Sandisk 8GB Class 2 that is a ton faster and more stable. I am taking my newest one back. Sucks balls...