for the life of me i cant figure out "check md5"

ricbon

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
i can not figure how to check md5 on roms or mods?? i down loaded md5checker from the market but nothing i just dont know what i'm doing help please

Last edited:

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
In MD5 Checker load File 1 by clocking the button and then navigate to the file you want to check. It will calculate the MD5. Compare the number against the posted MD5 for the file on the site you downloaded it from. If they match - you're good. If they don't match then re-download the file, there is a corruption in the download.

There is no need to load File 2 in the app unless you are comparing 2 identical files on your phone.

Hope this helps.

ricbon

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
In MD5 Checker load File 1 by clocking the button and then navigate to the file you want to check. It will calculate the MD5. Compare the number against the posted MD5 for the file on the site you downloaded it from. If they match - you're good. If they don't match then re-download the file, there is a corruption in the download.

There is no need to load File 2 in the app unless you are comparing 2 identical files on your phone.

Hope this helps.

thank you pville, man i'm stupid,time to flash some roms

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
In honor of the technical nature of the question....

picture1.png

ASCII Facepalm! ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87