Ladiez and Gentlemen : WE HAVE ROOT!

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I just seen this over at AllDroid and this is VERY exciting news. I can't wait to see what this damn phone can do now that it is rooted. I am aiming for 2.0 ghz lol

May 2, 2010
www.wjddesigns.com
Yes, I just seen this over at AllDroid and this is VERY exciting news. I can't wait to see what this damn phone can do now that it is rooted. I am aiming for 2.0 ghz lol

you may want that but im sure lots of users will go to lower the clocking to something for their battery - id settle for a little performance jump but nothing that will heat up the cpu to burn a hole in my pants haha

2WheelCowboy

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Alright, good job to the devs that for this and thanks for the hard work. Now, can't wait for the coming weeks to get froyo. I'm willing to bet that a custom rom will be able to take care of batt life by a good margin.

dmcman73

May 20, 2010
Visit site
awesome! Perfect timing as I get my phone next week and can't wait to get rid of City ID. That crapware was on my Storm 2 but luckily it was easy to get rid of on the S2.

howarmat

Trusted Member
Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
after reading thru the thread over on android forums there seems to be some questions on how real this is. supposedly we will see within a couple days though it its real or not

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo