Radio Upgrade Help, Please!

bigdawg737

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm experienced in flashing Roms and no rookie, despite my number of posts. I'm a lurker looking for help on something that has me stumped.

I have tried to upgrade my radio to 2.15 following all steps posted in forums, verbatim. SD card is formatted as Fat 32, rooted via Unrevoked3, proper PB1IMG.ZIP file installed to SD card with no extra .zip extension to make it .zip.zip, USB debugging enabled, power down, hold power button and volume button down, etc. When I go to flash, it doesn't take. I have done the same as best I can tell as all others who've successfully upgraded with no luck.

Any suggestions or steps I'm missing?

I am running stock Rom currently. All others seem to reboot my phone when shooting video in 720p, which might be related to my radio not being upgraded.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
READ READ READ READ READ READ READ before you do anything. You're going to wish you did one day when you are sitting there with a nice shiny black brick. They tell you that you need unRevoked forever in the thread for 2.15..........

dixonba

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
its easy to see unrevoked and just assume they are talking about unrevoked3. Read the unrevoked/forever page to understand what s-off is.