Ruby 1.1.1 vs. Skyraider Vanilla 3.0 RC2!

joecredible

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Which Vanilla ROM are you guys(and gals!) running and which one do you like the best? Feel free to list some pros and cons of each!
:p

I'll start it off...
Ruby 1.1.1 and it is beyond my expectations!
I love the plain, just straight-up Vanilla that it offers, no more crapware!

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Hey Joecredible,

I too like Ruby. I've actually gotten to the point that I prefer the AOSP ROMs, Cyanogen and Ruby, to the custom setups that are available. I can't figure out why, they just seem different. Ruby has been my ROM of choice since the Angry Birds beta...couldn't get it installed on Cyanogen.

Steve
Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

crondable

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I also have been unable to stray from AOSP builds after Ruby and Cyanogen became stable enough for me to use as a daily driver. I did try the newest SkyRaider Vanilla for a while, but there is just something about the simplicity of AOSP that always brings me back. Right now, Ruby 1.1.1 is doing it for me, but Cyanogen isn't far behind.

FD2

Shadow Lurker
Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
2 completely different builds. One is AOSP and the other is a stripped down sense.
Its like comparing a pick up truck to a mini van.:p

anon(30235)

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm currently running Ruby. Very, very smooth and fast. I'll test out the Bluetooth this evening to see if it really is fixed. That would be a deal breaker for me.