omfg please help me, phone not working

ecksit

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I had rooted my phone a few days ago and was using skyraider, I wanted to try out cyanogen, so I downloaded and installed it from rom manager. I made backups and everything before I did it. Anyways, it did the normal install thing at boot and then tried to reboot... but just got stuck at the white htc incredible screen. Sat there for about 5 hours and never did anything just sitting at white incredible screen. Pulled battery, put it back in, tried starting it up and just hangs at white incredible screen again... been sitting there for the last two hours.

What the hell do I do to fix this.. I need my phone working asap since I'm waiting on a call from work

aim: ecksitv2 msn: mykebshay@hotmail.com

ecksit

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Restore one of your backups.

I would, but since I just got a new one since my old one got ruined it has an slcd screen, and apparently there is an issue with the recovery screen.. so I see nothing but black screen and white stripes lol

somebody is helpin me out with it now

SolWgn

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
There are people out there can tell you the number of ups and downs to use to get done what needs to be done with out being able to see the stuff on CWMR. I dont know it, but some do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty