Map disappearing?

BroncoTed

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
So I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this... During missions, after I've received direction on the cut screen, (ie: recharge the portal) when it comes time to act, the map is blank?
The nav bar on top is still up, as well as the compass, but no images on the map.

I have checked gps, even started maps to pre cache/pre start the accuracy of the gps

Anyone experiencing anything similar? Any suggestions? Thanks

Neosurfur

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
I've had this issue before. So far the only solution is to either exit (or force close if it's bad enough) and then load the app again.

AnAreKey

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
I got the same thing last night. However, the issue I'm having now is far worse. The app wont even launch any more. I've uninstalled/reinstalled the app and it wont go past the loading screen. Really rough start since I just started last night and getting these issues. It all started when my reserve got to 98%.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Just got my code and this happened once with my thunderbolt. Verizon's 3g seems to have a hard time keeping up. Worked fine on my nexus seven but that's only Wi-Fi. Well see what happens tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Happened a few times to me. Quitting, killing, then restarting fixed it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
What Ry said.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums.

If I have been helpful to you, please go to the store, buy a bunch of beer, and send it to my house.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress