Enlightened chronically behind

Italianice

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
It was even for a little while, but now the Resistance seems to have a consistant and significant edge in global control. Thoughts on the implications for gameplay? I wonder if google will tweak the rules to keep it from becoming too one sided.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
If u look at the map at the beginning when u load the app clearly the enlightened got the most land mass though

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

vNaK

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
what was crazy was the amount of MUs controlled by resistances increased by over 20% within a week, 10% of it jumped within 1 hour during that week.

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
It's still in beta.....I wouldn't put too much weight into anything right now, and really wouldn't be surprised if/when it comes out of beta, that they reset everything....except the portal locations. During our little meetup we touched this subject, and most of us agreed that it would be the fair thing to do, and we wouldn't be that bothered by it. Having played a month straight now, we definitely have an advantage in knowing what to do, what to accomplish, and how to accomplish it. Knowing what I know now, I'm sure I could get back to my ~400K in half the time, and also spend my resources a little more wisely than in my first couple of weeks of play.

BMIC50

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, as an enlightened player, its sometimes deflating to see the score. But we have taken over most of Jacksonville and St Augustine and it doesnt seem to be helping much. I figure that there are more Resistance players in the more dense cities in the world and that is what is keeping them ahead. But if you are Enlightened, you can take this as an opportunity to level up!

Xopher

Trusted Member
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
The rebel in me wanted to join the resistance, but the numbers told me that the resistance was actually the mainstream side, so I joined the enlightened just to avoid conformity. Our area was quite blue at the time, so that probably played into the decision as well.

SOLGarion

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
The rebel in me wanted to join the resistance, but the numbers told me that the resistance was actually the mainstream side, so I joined the enlightened just to avoid conformity. Our area was quite blue at the time, so that probably played into the decision as well.

Rebelling against rebellion with conformity to authority. Awesome. Think my head exploded.

Also makes me think of all the kids who shop at hot topic to rebel,l and be unique, like all the other kids, who shop at the same place and wear the same things.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non