HTC desire hd stuck on HTC boot screen

evilazza

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Okay firstly, hi im new to the forums.
Ive already done some research into this and i think it may be kind of bricked - not to sure though.
I started off rooting my phone around 2 weeks ago, and i played around with cyagon mod and a gingerbread rom, the problem occured with these was that they felt slow and clunky, and so i wanted to revert back to stock.
So i rooted and unrooted with AAHK.
Now i unrooted, when ever i boot up the phone, it seems to be stuck on the white HTC boot screen.
If i hold power and the volume down i can get to hboot, but if i go into recovery a phone with a red triangle appears.
So ive read the only way to fix this is to run RUU's, and i have tried a couple.
So far the ones i have tried dont seem to be working - wrong model id is the error.
How do i know which one is the right one for my phone? - I have a desire HD, which i bought from carphone warehouse and was originally unlocked.
Thanks in advance!

evilazza

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
On the hboot screen my htc Desire HD shows
ACE PUT SHIP S-OFF RL
HBOOT-0.85.0024
MICROP-0438
RADIO-26.03.02.26_M
eMMC-boot
APR 12 2011 00:55:45

When i run a RUU - which i have searched for hoping they are correct i get the error
ERROR 130: MODEL ID ERROR

Any help on getting my phone back to stock, or working would be much appriciated
Thanks

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
You can still manage the phone, just flash a new ROM with a new Kernel that works WITH THE ROM YOU FLASH AND IS COMPATIBLE WITH THE PHONE.

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums