Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HELP straight talk lg optimus q l55c drivers??????

Can someone please help me to find where I can down load the propper drivers for lg optimus Q l55c. I have looked all over and haven't found anything on how to root or really any of the mod,s or customization tips that are out for other droid phones. If someone can help. Me out. I wld b veery gratefull. Please help.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: HELP straight talk lg optimus q l55c drivers??????

Oh I have windows xp. Btw. It wasn't recognizing the phone at all but now is. But won't open in folder or nada.

Hello,

Welcome to AF. It would be better to see how the folks over at the LG optimus (rooting) forum are doing this.

Good luck.

i have a post that u can check out on rooting the phone included are pretty straight forward directions and links

If anyone is still looking for drivers, after searching forever last night I downloaded the pdanet and it installed the drivers. I also downloaded what was required according to the directions from this youtube video . I followed the video and downloaded the files I needed under "show more".