New visitor

jojo921

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I am new to the Anroid Central forums. I have had an Android phone for 2 years and am due for an upgrade the end of July. I had a Asus TRansformer Prime for about three months until I accidentally had it fall out of my car and had it run over by a car, I now cry when I look at the beautifule screen totally shattered and now need a new tablet. Gonna try a nexus 7 because I loved the Prime so much. I have a new avatar and hope I am going to be eligible for the contest with this post. I may post in a couple weeks looking for advice on a new phone. I don't think I want to spend big for the Galaxy III or the new Incredible, although the 149 price on the Incredible sounds enticing. Hoping to find a good deal on a Rezound. Found a new Bionic for free on Wirefly, but they will not extend my unlimited data plan. The Verizon site said if I upgrade on their site I can extend my plan. So I am confused on whether I am losing my plan unless I get an unlocked phone or not. I'd keep my current phone, but I have an Ally which is so limited on memory it is almost useless. Anybody know what Verizon's rule is on the unlimited plan?

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to AC the best Android forums in the Universe!;)
4257553f-b476-1ccb.jpg

from Evo4G LTE on Tapatalk 2

arjun230

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Benefits of androids

Android developer are provide many variety benefits examaple blog exposure, rom reviews, and a variety of other tools. In the spirit of showing that we will continue to evolve this program to ensure their continued recognition and success.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codex_umbra