Hi Everyone,

Michell Fuxan

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I just registered and was encouraged to introduce myself... I am very grateful to have found this site, which is awesome. I currently have a Samsung Epic Gallaxy 4G, and I would love to get the Samsung Gallexy III. My first android, after having a blackberry, was HTC EVO. It was soaked in the ocean in a "waterproof fanny pack," plus in 2 plastic bags. Sprint, who has been our carrier over a decade, charged me 100.00 to "replace" the previous phone, but sent methe Samsung, and I liked it soooo much better. So hello to you admirable people for being available :) because te reason I found the site was I wanted to learn more. Also, all of a sudden, when I go to messages and click on them, if Facebook, I am unable to get there because the screen for android FB shows up, just blue with it's name. Trying to fix this and looking forward to learning more and meeting some people <please don't tell me to check my spelling unless that is a requiement> I read te last introduction and that is what the person was told to do! Lol! Thanks for reading , and it is great to meet everyone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89