Hi Everyone! :D

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey Android Central Forums! I'm new here and I just wanna say hi! :)
Welcome to the forums! Feel free to jump in the forums and get going with the discussion! If you have questions let us know. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the "go to" place for knowledge and information about our respected phones

My Evo lte Filling the shoes of my HTC One

coops2658

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi there I new here too...just have a question my husbands new phone well it was until...anyway he was playing a game on his phone samsung galaxy next thing a scrolling loading thing came across the screen he could not get rid of it or clear or stop it ....I didn't see what happened before this , but just wondering what it could have been he reckons another game came up on top of the other one ....with his short temper mmmm....any ideas peoples anybody else have the same issues

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi there I new here too...just have a question my husbands new phone well it was until...anyway he was playing a game on his phone samsung galaxy next thing a scrolling loading thing came across the screen he could not get rid of it or clear or stop it ....I didn't see what happened before this , but just wondering what it could have been he reckons another game came up on top of the other one ....with his short temper mmmm....any ideas peoples anybody else have the same issues

Welcome to the forums. Have you tried to reboot the device?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi to all, I hope all are fine here, I'm Newbie in this forum. I recently completed my graduation in computer science. Now I want to join a mobile company. So, I decided to join a Mobile community. So, I join this forum. I hope i will learn more here and i also enjoy in this forum.

Welcome to the forums. Did you start your own intro thread?

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member