My introduction

Scott Shrewsberry

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone,

My name is Scott and I'm here to learn and absorb as much information as possible about Android. Even though I have had a few Android smartphones (Motorola Atrix, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S5 and the Note 4) I have never really delved into the intricacies and more advanced "workings" of said devices. I hope to pick up a few tips and tricks and engage with a few advanced users so I may be able to fully understand and utilize my devices. I'm open to criticism and suggestions, so don't hesitate to comment or interact.

Thanks. :)

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi Scott! Welcome to the Forums!

I'm sure you'll learn a lot here, and we can also benefit from your experiences! Don't forget to check out the AC Blog for some quick, cool tips on how to get the best out of your phones, especially the Note 4, since there are a few new articles lately on that one.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello Scott, and Welcome! I don't know of anywhere better than AC for all things Android. Hope you like it here. ☺

Posted via the Android Central App

Scott Shrewsberry

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
I greatly appreciate it belodion!!! I've been cruisin' around the Forum and can already see that I'm going to gain a lot of insight. Thanks again.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello Scott, welcome to the forums at Android Central! 🙋

So, which one is your main phone at the moment and how did you like that GS5?

Scott Shrewsberry

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
Hello Scott, welcome to the forums at Android Central! ??????

So, which one is your main phone at the moment and how did you like that GS5?

Thanks Stargate. I'm using the Note 4 right now. It has a few hiccups here and there, but it's nothing I can't live with. You know, I really liked the GS5. I didn't think it was that bad at all. I didn't even think the look and feel were horrible either. I kind of liked it. I don't think it holds a candle to the Note 4, but I would have no trouble at all recommending it to someone looking for a good, solid, all around phone.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rabruslik