Android Central Rocks

ruger141

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I made my first post in here abour 2 weeks ago and have been browsing the forums learning about Androids ever since. I am coming from Crackberry and gotta say that AndroidCentral.com is SUCH a more positive experince than I had on Crackberry. So much flaming and bashing going on over there and has been for the year I've had my BB. There is a much lighter and friendlier tone here in general, also your redirection after loggin in actually works here. Over there I could be deep into a forum and want to comment but when I click log in and do so I would not be redirected back where I was:mad: Not the case with AC, just wanted to comment on my positive experience so far.:)

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Its going to get like that with any Forums out there, once more and more people join, you get the users that flame and bash people/devices.

That is also one thing I noticed on CB, after you log in, it takes you to your control panel.

Welcome to A/C.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
On the net, flames and insults can fly in out of no where. AC does a great job of stopping that in its tracks, while giving everyone a heads up. I love the environment here to! We are here to have fun and learn/help where we can. Welcome, and see you in the forums!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo