Hello from Virginia Beach!

Agent 4t7

Sep 27, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Tom here from Virginia Beach, VA. I have had many Android phones and tablets. My current is a Galaxy S7 Edge. I had a Note 7 but traded it in. Realized I didn't use the stylus or the iris scanner. Great features if that's your sort of thing though. So far I love the Edge. I has all the features I need.

I use Nova Launcher to customize my screens/layout and most of the tones and wallpapers I download are from Zedge.

Always looking for new apps and features to exploit. If you have any ideas send them my way. Very active on social media (Facebook and Twiitter mostly) Look me up.

Tom

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
:cool: To agent 4t7: Excellent introduction and Welcome to ACentral
The reported Gs7-Edge it has good reviews and customize the
screen with Nova-Launcher is wiser: post Back soon-Bye

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! And excellent phone choice! I wouldn't mind getting an S7 Edge one day. How is video display on it? I Netflix a lot (so much so that it's now a verb for me :p), so good video display and screen specs are important to me.

Enjoy your time here! :)

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah... if you aren't going to use the S-Pen at all, the Edge is probably the smarter choice. But you can't really go wrong either way.

Welcome to AC

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Hey Tom. Welcome to Android Central!

I agree with Leo that deciding between the S7 edge and the Note 7 is a bit of a toss-up. If you use the S Pen often, and want the best Samsung has to offer this year, Note 7 it is (just make sure yours has the green battery, which all units sold from now on should have). If you don't care about the stylus, or the extras, and just want a great phone that looks good and performs well while also having a large battery to boot, the S7 edge is probably the better one for you. They both have identical hardware (and actually a 100mAh difference between their battery capacities). It's down to features and usage plus budget.

And if you're asking, I use a Note 7. Recently got my replacement with the green battery icon. I'm all set.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello Tom, welcome to the forums at Android Central!

The GS7 edge is a great phone, I know, I have one. :)

What color did you get?
I have the silver.

Sent From the Edge of the Seventh Galaxy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa