Iphone rumor for Verizon

jaybro0813

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have any legitimate source to confirm rumours of Iphone for Verizon. I am due for an upgrade in Feb and would like to make an educated decision

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
It surely is for real from what I have been told. I know someone and he works for Verizon. Also Verizon is stopping the 30 days to try out a phone down to the 14 day trial, this begins on the 16th.

sivartk

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Those along with the fact that all Apple employees can not take a vacation between Feb 3-6, 2011. They normally only suspend vacation time during what they expect to be a big product launch.

Anyhow, probably the wrong forum for this post.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Vzw is just dropping everything. 30 day try out, one year annunal upgrade and not sure what else is going to be taken away. But still a good carrier I guess as far as coverage is concerned.

menschmaschine5

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Vzw is just dropping everything. 30 day try out, one year annunal upgrade and not sure what else is going to be taken away. But still a good carrier I guess as far as coverage is concerned.

I really hope the iphone's not the reason for this. Verizon's in a secure enough position that they shouldn't need to compromise so much just for one (admittedly very popular) device.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I really hope the iphone's not the reason for this. Verizon's in a secure enough position that they shouldn't need to compromise so much just for one (admittedly very popular) device.

I hope those are just rumors. I hope vzw doesn't drop their annunal upgrade and hope its only rumors. I see the 15-day trial thing going into effect but annunal upgrade.....

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
The annual upgrade allows you to upgrade every year omn the dot if you were the primary line on the account. they are taking that away as well as the 30 return policy. So if you get that new iphone, and hate it three weeks down the road, you are SOL!!!

martin erwin

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I need somewhere to rant about this, so this thread seems appropriate.

Apple is yet again launching a new product that is behind the curve.

The original iPhone, 2G, while the rest of the world was 3G

The iPhone 3G. Finally caught up, but still lacked important features that every other smartphone had, like Video and Multitasking

The iPhone 3GS, finally Video, but still no multitasking. Apple acts as if it invented Video on a phone.

The iPhone 4. Finally multi-tasking, after a fashion. If you only want to run certain apps at the same time....

Now the iPhone 4VZW. CDMA when the world is headed LTE.

I guess the good news is that Android has scared Steve so much he had to take desperate measures to increase sales by launching yet another phone that is behind the curve, albeit with better network coverage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa