Favorite Keyboards???

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodiah

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
What SW keyboard do you prefer - I own SwiftKey, and have tried others; however, keep finding myself going back to Swype and in fact uninstalled Swiftkey and all others - Will use the "stock" keyboard" if for some reason I need to "type" instead of Swyping!

How 'bout you?

beandon

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Have gone back and forth between the swype keyboard and the traditional samsung keyboard. either works fine

swype has been giving me some headaches lately though, think ill be changing it here soon.

woodiah

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Have gone back and forth between the swype keyboard and the traditional samsung keyboard. either works fine

swype has been giving me some headaches lately though, think ill be changing it here soon.

What kind of problems? I hated Swype till I turned off "predict words while typing".

beandon

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I keep getting that tips screen coming up whenever i choose a predicted word.
keeps telling me how to delete words using the swype key, cannot get it to go away.
i have that setting and the 'enable tips' setting turned off and it will not go away, annoying. :/

woodiah

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I keep getting that tips screen coming up whenever i choose a predicted word.
keeps telling me how to delete words using the swype key, cannot get it to go away.
i have that setting and the 'enable tips' setting turned off and it will not go away, annoying. :/

Maybe try going into settings and clearing all data.

sent from EVO using Taptalk Pro

kcrave22

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
gingerbread keyboard has been pretty awesome... i like the fact that the keys are smaller. i havent had as many problems accidentally tapping another key. looks great too.

woodiah

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
gingerbread keyboard has been pretty awesome... i like the fact that the keys are smaller. i havent had as many problems accidentally tapping another key. looks great too.

Swiftkey reminds me of the gingerbread keyboard, or visa versa. ;-)

sent from EVO using Taptalk Pro

Disaster

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Gingerbread seems to have much better "accuracy" and I really like the method it uses for guessing words...very fast. I'd love a combination of Gingerbread and Swype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty