- 1 Posts
wallpaper and lock screen help
I got the lenovo yoga tablet 8 and I noticed that you can only put one picture for both the lock screen and the wallpaper. I've tired everything under the sun, except rooting the damn thing because we got a warranty on it. Is there anyway to have a different lock screen and wallpaper without rooting it?
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-23-2014, 09:08 PM #2
Re: wallpaper and lock screen help
Welcome to Android Central! The ability to have separate lockscreen and homescreen wallpapers is a modification of Android made by the manufacturer. My Asus TF300T has this option, but no other Android device I own can do it.
Unfortunately, it does seem that the way to do what you want is to root the device and install Xposed Framework, then install Xposed Lockscreen Wallpaper. How to Set Different Wallpapers for Home & Lock Screens on Your Nexus 7 Tablet « Nexus 7 softModder
But I might be wrong. Let's see if anyone else has any insight into this!
- By Andrew Russell1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 15Last Post: 04-16-2015, 08:58 AM
- By lost in utah in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 02-28-2014, 11:07 PM
- By ToranKane in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 02-27-2014, 09:46 PM
- By TJGEsq in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2014, 04:29 PM
- By Lecrae116 in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2014, 08:59 PM