Anyone have the Folio case?

rld082982

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
I just purchased this new off ebay for $25... looks like a very solid case. My only worry is that when the cover is flipped open and bent around the back of the phone, due to the curve, it will protrude outwards on the top and bottom. Is this true?

CPEjr

May 12, 2015
Visit site
I have that quick circle folio case, and it fits perfectly. When it is folded all the way around, the curve doesn't disrupt the case at all. In fact, the circle cutout enables you to still use your camera with the case flipped back. You have nothing to worry about. Also, check the Google Play Store for Quick Circle apps. I posted a thread about these apps, see if you can find it. It is titled, I got some new accessories, or something like that. Lol. Hope this helps.

Posted from one of my many Android devices.

rld082982

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
I love the case. One thing I've noticed though is that the weather isn't getting updated... it's been 58 degrees for 3 days now!

CPEjr

May 12, 2015
Visit site
Glad you're enjoying the case. I'm not sure why your weather isn't updating. It may have more to do with your app than the Quick Circle Case. Personally, I use 1Weather as my default weather app. No problems so far.

Posted from one of my many Android devices.

rld082982

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure if the weather app I use factors in to it... I tried 1Weather... and it doesn't seem to have any effect on the weather that shows up in the circle case. It seems to be pulling directly from "accuweather.com"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non