LG G Pad F8.0

dlcpa

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
It's not bad, although do I really don't need 4G LTE on a tablet but having this is so important because I use it when I'm home and in the office rather than use the phone, the LG v10, and use up its battery. Right now the battery is dying on standby and that is a big issue for me for the v10. The phone is constantly hot, whereas the G pad is not and my Galaxy Note 2 was not. So I'm seeing thats it's pretty important to have a tablet to share the responsibility of the day, so that your battery lasts longer. And if that's a problem for my v10 then I might have to get rid of it and get a samsung galaxy note 5 where I can't change the battery. I'm kind of bummed out now because of how the v10 is discharging.

Posted via the Android Central App

dlcpa

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Anyone know what that image of a cell phone is on the very top line of the tablet? I hope the screenshot doesn't truncate it.

Attachments

• 2379.jpg
    2379.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 20

dlcpa

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Another question, what is that telephone signal strength bar meter for if the tablet can't make phone calls?

Tersanyus

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Cellular data connection. AT&T tablets, or any cellular enabled tablet can use cellular connection for data instead of wifi. I pay like $10 a month for my mobile share plan for the cellular tablets.

And it's data only. No voice ability. Well you could find apps that let you use data for voice calls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez