New to the lg g watch have question

reelon

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I got a best buy gift card was able to get a G watch for 150.00, have been using it for a couple of days.
Is there a way to get more watch faces on it?

Posted via the Android Central App

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
There are some in the Play Store. However I found the other faces didn't play well with Google Now cards

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Watchmaker is my favorite. Lots of free faces plus the app makes it really easy to make on your own.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

I wish I had returned mine. I looked on ebay and they are going too low to get any money back.

I am holding onto it thinking it might get an update I like.

However for now it just sits in the drawer. I have the Pebble and the Gear 2 Neo and I find both to be vastly superior

mr_nobody

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
However for now it just sits in the drawer. I have the Pebble and the Gear 2 Neo and I find both to be vastly superior

Don't know anything about gear 2 neo but for me, it's my pebble that sits in a drawer...I love my g watch! To each their own, I guess...

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Don't know anything about gear 2 neo but for me, it's my pebble that sits in a drawer...I love my g watch! To each their own, I guess...

The Pebble doesn't get a lot of use. However it's vibration is the strongest by far. I use it when I am on call so I am sure I don't miss a call.

However much like Android Wear I expect more and more features to be added to the Pebble. And the Pebble's battery life is nothing short of amazing.

red.foxx15

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I wish I had returned mine. I looked on ebay and they are going too low to get any money back.

I am holding onto it thinking it might get an update I like.

I bounced back and forth the other night on AT&T's website between the Neo and the G-watch. G-watch finally won out due to how often i change phones and they are not always Samsung phones. I dont really need a lot from my smart watch. I was making it along with my original Sony SmartWatch but i really wanted Google Now integration so the $99 deal spoke to me

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Well now that I switched to the Droid Turbo and started using 8sms, the LG G Watch is my daily driver. 8sms and Textra both allow you to mark the text as "read" from the watch, which is what I really needed. Now I really like it.

I still am not crazy about the calendar notification system, but I think Google Calendar as a whole doesn't do great reminders

Jeffrey Porter

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
I just bought a lg g watch and was expecting a day and a half worth of battery life but i am only getting about 3 hours when taking it off at 100% please help.

mr_nobody

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Again, this is the g watch, always on should not be a problem. 3 hours is completely abnormal. See my comment in your other thread.

Keith j

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I don't have a post on your problem in any other thread but my experience has been I have 75 to 80 percent after a day's use with my watch face off when I kept it on always I got about the same results you are.

ScottMGS

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I have the "Always-on screen" turned on and "Tilt to wake screen" turned off. I use a Watchmaker face of my own design and the battery read-out usually shows between 24 and 36 hours of life.

mr_nobody

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't have a post on your problem in any other thread but my experience has been I have 75 to 80 percent after a day's use with my watch face off when I kept it on always I got about the same results you are.

If you get 3 hours with always on there is something wrong with your watch.