lg g watch discontinued???

ezzzzz

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
been noticing that best buy and other retailers have not been carrying it in stock. and some like dell have it on sale for $150. are they getting rid of it? what will be the successor? the R?
any thoughts

richard_rsp

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Well it is a first Generation device and even though that it's only less than a year old, the G Watch R and Urbane are likely to fill in the gaps. That being said, I bought mine for $99 from Verizon and it's a fantastic product at that price. (I actually bought a Moto 360 for the hr monitor and returned it, because I like the G Watch more!)

Posted via my HTC Desire Eye

ezzzzz

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
ok, I got 360, was thinking of picking up a g watch just to have when i dont want to be fancy. I guess I just wanted to really know wht people are thinking future wise. will android wear get phone capabilities? will future models have speakers? shud I wait for my 2nd watch for a new model or blow $100 on the lg as a 2nd watch?
what I really want is a watch with Sim slot that I dont have to have a phone with. was disappointed when I found out gear S has to have a phone to set up. I just want to pop in and go.

Posted via AC app on my X 14