Can't find s23 ultra screen protector in town

Oct 19, 2018
Visit site
Best Buy, Walmart, Target, and every other phone store seems to either be out of or not carrying screen protector for the s23ultra. The only thing I have until I can get one is the black paper sticky screen protector that came with phone in mail. Been told to try 5 below, went by The Cellphone Guy Store and it seems they have a Tempered Glass screen protector but they said wouldn't be good with Otterbox Defender Pro. I am curious what I can do? Best Buy said this hasn't happened in years when all the protectors are sold out.

Oct 19, 2018
Visit site
Got one on Amazon. But I see it's now out of stock there.

At present I have the black sticky paper protector that it was shipped with over screen, on my belt in Otterbox Defender holter. Any suggestions on a decent/good inexpensive screen protector? Best Buy has the Zagg but I've heard mixed reviews on it + I don't want to spend 50.00 or so on it.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I strongly suggest you get any cheap film one until you find one you really want. Victus glass scratches way too easily.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I get the Zagg one every year I'm happy with it Best buy put it on mine and my husband's phone. And he said anytime it needs to be replaced I come back there for a new one. Cuz the Zagg kiosk at the mall was closing down they didn't have any. But we also got ours free with credit card reward points buying from PayPal so that makes a difference too.

Oct 19, 2018
Visit site
I get the Zagg one every year I'm happy with it Best buy put it on mine and my husband's phone. And he said anytime it needs to be replaced I come back there for a new one. Cuz the Zagg kiosk at the mall was closing down they didn't have any. But we also got ours free with credit card reward points buying from PayPal so that makes a difference too.

Did you get the 49.00 or 59.00, also do you have any issues with sensitivity on screen, like fingerprint security or other issues going through web and apps?

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Why don't you just order one of these and be done with it. There's a $13 coupon also.

I just seen you have the OtterBox defender, not sure that will work with it or not. The defender is not screen protector friendly.

DOME GLASS [2PACK + UV Lamp] Whitestone Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, Full Tempered Glass Shield with Liquid Dispersion Tech [Easy to Install Kit] Smart Phone Screen Guard - Two Pack https://a.co/d/0ozshdg

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Did you get the 49.00 or 59.00, also do you have any issues with sensitivity on screen, like fingerprint security or other issues going through web and apps?

We got the 49.99 one and haven't had any problems so far.

chamomiami

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
You will be paying more than double on best buy or target or whatever.. Best bet is Amazon most of the time you will receive the item in two days for a fraction of the price.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindaoliver