Anyone else hoping the Nexus 5 is nothing like the LG G2?

kollarism

May 13, 2012
Visit site
I keep reading on reddit and blog comments that everyone wants the LG G2's specs. It also mildly bothers me that most reviews have something bad to say about the phone, usually the UI.

I love my phone, would never switch, and always give positive feedback about it. I just want more people to adopt it, with hopes that LG updates software often.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I keep reading on reddit and blog comments that everyone wants the LG G2's specs. It also mildly bothers me that most reviews have something bad to say about the phone, usually the UI.

I love my phone, would never switch, and always give positive feedback about it. I just want more people to adopt it, with hopes that LG updates software often.

At least the UI won't be there....lol. Seriously, it's a Nexus. The LG skin can't be there. I wouldn't mind the bezel and shape, but I think the volume and power buttons from the G2 would annoy me.

oldschoolsig

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
At least the UI won't be there....lol. Seriously, it's a Nexus. The LG skin can't be there. I wouldn't mind the bezel and shape, but I think the volume and power buttons from the G2 would annoy me.

After one week, the back keys are one of my favorite features

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk 4

CellGuy

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Being that the G2 is not to far off from the N4 design. I for one really like the G2 feel. Great size and shape. I would be OK with side buttons though.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38